Indoor Air Quality
Do you know if your system is generating clean air? The team at Efficient Air can help you determine the quality of your home’s air with our professionally trained and licensed technicians. Our technicians at Efficient Air are your local experts in all things heating and cooling. Maintaining good indoor air quality is crucial to preventing illness. The pollution from in-home air has been linked to headaches, fatigue, and other chronic conditions.
What Factors Lead to Poor Air Quality?
- Cigarette Smoke: Smoking in homes increases air pollution as there are a variety of poisons in cigarettes such as acetone and lead.
- Mold: As moisture increases in the air, mold will continue to grow and bring illnesses through the air you breathe.
- Pets: Dander from pets can float through the air to cause sicknesses and irritations such as rashes or itchy eyes.
- Dust: Bad air quality can come from the smallest of dust mites that pollute the air in your home.
How can I improve my indoor air?
- Quit indoor smoking: By not smoking cigarettes indoors, you can prevent indoor air pollution and increase the health of you and your family.
- Dust: Get out the vacuum! Cleaning your home is an important factor to improving indoor air quality. Regularly vacuuming and dusting will prevent the dust mites from taking over the household.
- Use a dehumidifier: The less moisture there is in the air, the chances of mold will decrease. A dehumidifier brings down humidity in the home to lessen allergens.
Efficient Air Heating and Cooling is here to help you and your family stay breathe with ease in your home with our indoor air quality tips. Give Efficient Air Heating and Cooling a call today to learn how we can improve your home’s indoor air quality and put a stop to indoor air pollution. From indoor air quality to AC repair, comfort is our specialty!